Clarification Re vets (from Teresa)

Teresa Van Hove vanhove@ucar.edu
Just want to make clear that as a RM I have never had a problem
with my riders expecting "super vet."  I've yet to encounter a
problem rider and have been thrilled with the courtesy shown to
my ride vets and volunteers by all my ride entrants.  Just suggesting that
maybe riders at big, west rides need to take the same attitude as my own
entrants to help RM's get new vets and keep them coming back at their rides,
since they are stating that they have a ride vet shortage.

Teresa Van Hove
Long X RM,