Bloodlines Query

Can anyone on ridecamp help me out here. I've gone to look at a purebred
filly that came from a Mosica Arabian Farm in Iowa. She is underweight, got
a nasty case of rainrot and is unbroke so she is in my price range. Hard to
envision what she may eventually look like. She is largely from racing
lines, I've managed to find bit's of info about her family lines but nothing
relating to endurance of course. I'm curious if any ridecampers know of any
close relatives that have proven themselves on the trails.

She is by Aneto (unraced) who is by SBFAR Manganate and out of SBFAR
Muriella. She is out of Monogracjia (full sister to Monogramm) who is by
Negatraz, by Bask++  and out of *Monogramma (Russian).

 I can't find anything about Aneto except that he was never raced and was
sold to the King of Morocco. Couldn't find anything on Monograjia either.
Any one familiar with with her close up relatives?

Bonnie Snodgrass