BEET PULP

This Beet Pulp topic has been beat (pun??) to death
but I have an interesting observation.

During the hay shortage several years ago I started
Meshack on soaked beet pulp pellets.  On cold winter
days he'd eat it for lunch but didn't seem to care for it.

This year I couldn't get the pellets and switched to the
shredded stuff.  He LOVES it...adding a cup of corn
or oats makes it a REAL treat.

John and Meshack
I wish I were as wonderful as my dogs think I am !

http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association