Seminar info at the convention ??

With the AERC Convvention 2 weeks away is there a particular site to visit
that will list the
speakers, their topics and the schedule for both Friday and Saturday.
 I thought for sure it would
have been in the Feb EN but could not find it.

I would love this information so I can work it around my other job.
Best I can see is   http://www.aerc.org/convention2001.html

and it just says TDA for the seminars.  will see what the office says.
Does give the rest of the schedule.

Think they may be off for Presidents day.

Mike