Trails Preservation Council new website

KIMBERLY PRICE KMPRICE51@HOTMAIL.COM
Hi all,

Please check out the new webpage I did for the Trails Preservation
Council:

www.trailspreservation.org

Description of the site:  Formed early in the 1990's, the TPC is a
coalition of representatives from
the community working together to protect our lands for future
generations
through active involvement in public policy issues affecting our
parks,
watersheds and open spaces.

These people do GREAT work in helping to maintain trails and preserve
policy of NO BIKES on single track.  Please consider making a small
donation or joining them $10. year...info on the page.

Happy riding to all,
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)