Re: RE: Inbreeding

This caught my eye.  I have visited the Wildrose farm.  The owner is now
retired, but he had a whole pasture full of very pretty CMK horses, several
of which I have seen in endurance pedigrees or on the endurance trail.  He
had a Gai Parada son and an Azraff son he was crossing back and forth with.

Kris