Re: RC: electric fence chargers

I use one of the Yellow Jackets for my fence at rides, and it packs quite a
punch.  My new horse decided to test it out at the last ride and "tasted" the
electric tape.  It zapped the poor guy pretty good.  I use one of the square
6 v batteries to run it.  If you have a Tractor Supply Store nearby, they
carry this charger.

Dawn in Texas
and Chivas (YEOOW!!!  that thing bites!!!)