Re: RC: Web Sites

If someone sends you the Arabian horse names site privately Claudia, would
you send it to me?  I never got that one and would love to have it!  (Don't
know why, because I'm not interested in breeding horses . . . only riding
them; I prefer geldings, am not interested in buying a true "baby," green
broke is as young as I'd go, and so all my horses will always come already
named!)

Trish & "A King David."  Better known as "darling, dancing David," "pretty
David," or "You $#@%^&* Idiot!!!!" depending on his behavior at the moment .
. .
In Frozen Michigan

In a message dated 02/17/2001 12:06:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,