Archives-Boz comments on his product. When did this happen?

Linda McCoskey shimmingshoes3@cs.com
I was told that at some point on ride camp that there was alot posted on Boz saddles, and alot of people had alot to say ( good and bad). Did he also come on ride camp in his defense?When did this happen? I would like very much to read these archives.If anyone knows the approx date please let me know? thanks