New Electrolyte

Garrett Ford gford@easyboot.com
Ridecamp-  We have just received some samples of a new sugar free non-filler
electrolyte.  Peak Performance Nutrients has given us 5  2.5 lb samples
to pass on to endurance riders.  Would anyone like a free sample in
exchange for some feedback.  I'll send it to the first 5 people who want it.
The new mix contains the following MG per serving;

1.  Sodium		4,400
2.  Potassium	3,886
3.  Chloride	10,046
4.  Calcium		342