digging

Lynn Turck morningstar@hitter.net
My almost 4 yr old Arab Gelding digs.  He is in a 7 acre pasture with another horse.  There is new grass[we're in FL] and plenty of hay. Is he bored?  Does he need to be worked daily? Do I just have a brat? I love this very silly guy alot but my husband is ready to hang out the "For Sale" sign.  He gets ridden 2x week and daily attention[pets, hugs, treats] which, I guess isn't enough? Help, Suggestions please. PS thanks to all who responded to the coughing question, my mare is doing much better and should be back with her herd by Monday.