Re: RC: Re: Old Mac horse boots

In a message dated 02/15/2001 12:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com writes:

<< The other part of the problem in eastern Massachusetts is the general lack
 of farriers, so the law of supply and demand kicks in.  A farrier around
 here can make a ton of money, >>

MMMMM... I know at least a dozen or so I would gladly ship your way. Down
here we have way too many, or at least way too many who are scared of
Arabians...

Maria