AD...

This was from a "reader" out there...

<<Last month's issue had an "article" about fencing which was, in
essence, an ad for HTP fencing.

However, this month's "article" on RD Five Star was a lot more
blatant...and full color too, YIKES!!!

Maybe Donna Snyder-Smith has found somebody else to pay her for writing
articles (like maybe the owner of the stallion???)
since the AERC won't :).>>

I have absolutely NO problem with an article like that being included in
AERC News AND think that it could be justifiable for considerations
given (like a Breeding for the Raffle)

But in my other publications, WSJ, etc. they put "Advertisement" at the
top of something like this. And that is all I want from them....
STev