Comfortable Riding Pants

I wear winter weight O'Keaheys in cold weather.  I haven't gotten cold, even
in a snowstorm.  Doesn't mean it can't happen, though, if they get wet
enough.  I wear them skiing with winter underwear under, and waterproof wind
pants over them, and have kept very warm and dry.  This would probably work
really well for slow riding.  I echo the posts on heavyweight Aussie coats
to keep you dry and warm.

Joan Dowis