Fixing Biothane *rubs*

Grab a candle or torch and after you have smooth melted it run it under cold
water to make it "stay".
To punch holes heat up a nail. Cheap and Easy....If you continue to have
some bad Rubs try some matching vet wrap. Or the old standby...
Duct tape..If you can't fix it with duct tape throw it away its broke.
Carla (back to mindless pondering)
Ansata (Back to mindless eating)
Haley (back to mindless farting...)
Rob (has anyone seen my gas mask I am gonna go feed the horses)