Re: JOHN & MESHACK IN EQUUS??

I found it!   My mistake John - it wasn't Equus, it was RIDE magazine, which
I believe is a West Coast publication only.  It's a great photo - on page
C-4.   Meshack is beautiful, looks tucked and attentive as he curves around
to the right.  There is an article with a few paragraphs about you.   Also
featured in the article are Julie and Bob Suhr.

I will put the magazine aside - it you have trouble getting a copy I will
send it to you.  In fact, I'd be glad to pick up a couple if needed.

Pat Farmer