For Rent

Two bedroom one bath home on one acre in beautiful Bear Valley Springs (Tehachapi) CA. 3-4 horse barn with a large hay/tack room. Bring your corrals to make in and outs. This property has 7 gorgeous oak trees and is adjacent to the Equestrian Center. Your amenity fees and HOA dues are included in the rent price. You would have full use of the Equestrian Centers (2) professional dressage courts, (3) round pens and large  show/jumper ring, hot/cold water wash racks, and turn out pasture. Enjoy 50+ miles of manicured nature trails with the most incredible footing (Rocks? what is that). Can you believe there are several automatic water tub spots out there on the trails for your horse with porta potty stops for you.
Other amenities include: Recreational center with a gym, golf, tennis, fishing, and three lakes. The popular Bear Valley Springs 25/50 mile Endurance ride is held every July. If you are looking for an endurance rider's paradise with a mild 4 season climate then this is it! Come see why so many endurance riders are moving here.
This property is available now. Pets are OK. $1000 deposit, $795 per month. Month to month, or 6 month to 2 year lease OK. Please contact Robyn at (661)821-2737 home or (661)822-4600 office.

If you are more interested in buying a home I would love the opportunity to help you find your ideal dream ranch. Thinking of building? My builders and I  can help you find, design, and build that special dream ranch the way you want it.