Ft Shellbounre XP ride

Mary cdcf14@aol.com
I am trying to find out who is the ride manager this year, 2001, for the Ft Shellbourne xp ride.  I know that Dave is not doing it as he is doing the "Big XP Ride" but he is having someone else manage it.  Does anyone know who it is?
What I would like to know if this ride is going to be sanciotioned by AERC.  If I understand correctly, any ride has to be sanctioned 120 days before actual date and that makes it the 11 of Feb if I counted correctly.  Any information?

Thank you
Mary