Re: RC: RD Article

In a message dated 02/09/2001 10:56:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  I think the way to serve the membership is to expand on information.
some of these other stallions are well known (and deserve to be).  >>

It's not that I don't think RD deserves a good article written about him, my
problem is I hope that EN takes the time to write about other stallions also.
What I would like to see are articles on the Tevis winners, or on the War
Mare winner, or on Stallion award winner. What I would also like to see are
articles on long time breeders and bloodlines. There are many newbies in this
sport who have no idea who Bezatal was so why not write articles on them? Or
the history behind how endurance began?

Maria