Re: RC: January 2001 Endurance news...

In a message dated 02/09/2001 10:13:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Michael.Maul@nsc.com writes:

<< If I had to guess which issue is skipped - it would be the Feb. issue
because
 the office is spending their time on the yearbook and getting ready for the
 convention >>

According to the Feb issue, the next issue will March/April issue that is
supposed to arrive the first week of April, so I will have EN withdraws in
March... EN has become my favorite magazine since the temporary stop of
Visions.

Maria