English vs. Western Saddles

I'm sure there is some formula to convert english/western saddles, but there are differences in seat size from one english saddle to another.I have a Collegiate Senior, in an 18 1/2" seat; I have a Synergist, in an 18" seat, and I am borrowing a Wintec Endurance (english) in a 17 1/2" seat and they all fit me exactly the same. Oh, and my western saddle is a Circle Y endurance w/horn and round skirt that is a 16" seat and it is a little big (15" or 15 1/2" would be perfect). I also had a synthetic western (can't remember the brand) in a 16" seat that was a perfect fit.
Carolyn Burgess
carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com