Re: RC: Best saddle for a wide horse?

BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

.  This company makes the Solstice endurance model, but I preferred the
GP for its placement of the stirrup bars, slightly more forward than the
Solstice.  The GP only lacks D-rings on the near side of the cantle,
otherwise it is great for endurance.  Very comfortable for horse and rider.

Beverly Gray is a dealer, and I'm sure she'll be at the AERC convention
with
saddles to try.  Otherwise, she can be reached at:
bgray@xmission.com

Barbara

I agree, with this Saddle Co.!!  I have the Solsitice type for my VERY wide
back horse "Katie Bar The Door".  It's been the only saddle that has fit her
so far.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269