Two Stallions I LOVE!

 Okay,
 I have decided to breed to a halter Arab, NV Beau Bey sometime. Mostly
because I like his looks. I will keep an eye on his off spring. He looks
so much like my mare and her colt, that I want to keep that look.
 The other Stallion I drool over is Simeon Shai. I love his look and how
he passes his look on to his offspring. Now, can anyone tell me how well
the off spring of these stallions do in Endurance? I will research when I
go to breed even though I have decided to breed at least once with NV
Beau Bey. It would add icing to the cake if his off spring are doing
SOMETHING on the endurance circuit.
 There is another stallion that is a beauty in my area. I will be
watching his career with interest as he is a great looking guy. He is off
the track and just as handsome as they come. Being an Arab of course he
knows it too! LOL Anyway, any stories, or pics from the list on these two
halter stallions and their off spring would be welcome! I have the main
web sites, but I am looking for any other pics!
 Thanks list!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.