Re: RC: I Really Do Like this Guy

 Happy New Year to you too, Howard!  Excellent post!!

One of my resolutions for the new year is to ride more, so I am starting the new year off right with a trail ride on New Years Day (*please*, Mr. Weatherman, be right about the break in the rain).   I'll be riding with new and old friends on some new trails right by the Tevis trail.  And as I do so I will be counting my blessings, something I do a lot while riding.  And for sure I count our leader among my many blessings; thank you for reminding us all.

Best wishes to all for happy trails in 2002.

Dana

"Howard Bramhall"  at ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net wrote:

But, as it turns out, someone was looking out for our nation.  Someone knew something bad was going to happen, and decided George was the best man for what was to follow.  And, whether you believe in this sort of thing or not, that someone was right.

God bless you, Mr. President.  I was wrong about you last year, after the election.  You're the right guy in the right job at the right time.  I love it when you wear your cowboy hat; that says it all.  And God bless TEXAS!

cya,
Howard (Happy New Year everyone)

ddbpaso@yahoo.com