Fwd: Virus alert- re: files that were in my computer

Hi, I just got this alert in my e-mail and sure enough, there was the file... have no idea where it managed to get thru my virus sheild etc... but as instructed in the following info I have removed it from my files and am sending the alert to everyone who was in my address book, as I know some of these things indiscriminately  send stuff out to people and leave no trace in the originating computer.... hope none of you find any thing...and who knows for sure if it's truly nasty or not... I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Anne

December 28, 2001

Hi to anyone who is in my address book.. This was sent to me and sure enough as I followed the instructions I did in fact see the file in my computer….So don’t blow this off look and be sure you don’t have this virus.

Robin

Please see the following alert. I did find this virus file, which means you could have it because it attaches to everyone in your address book.

Check out web site that says this warning is a hoax.

BobHazleton

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html