Re: RC: Ground Control Shoes/natural balance Q

Just looked at the web site, looks like a nice shoe.I would be curious to try it on some of the horses I do . I think there could be a use for them for theraputic reasons maybe more so than normal riding conditions.I'll be intrested to see how they work.The main concern I have is fiting the shoe so that could pose a problem for some horses that have a other than normal foot shape particularly if they have thin walls.
Robby