RE: Wintec Pro Endurance

Susie,
Here is the full text of my correspondence.  Talk to Barbara, she'll hook you up.

Subj:
Date: 12/17/01 3:40:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:    barbarad@weatherbeetausa.com (Barbara Debler)
To:    SunsetOvrC@aol.com

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for your letter.
I have found a few tack stores in your area that will be able to order this saddle for you.
The Pro Endurance has just recently been released with both the Cair system and the Easy-Change Gullet, so some stores may not be aware that it is now available.  If they are unclear whether this saddle is available, b/c their retail catalogs will not show it, please tell them that you spoke with a Weatherbeeta salesperson, and encourage them to call us if they are unclear about the details of this saddle with its new features.

Grand Cypress Equestrian Center
Orlando
407-239-1938

Mobile Horse Supply
Chuluota
407-359-5086

Saddler of Orlando
Altamonte Springs
407-682-1471

Stockman's Harness & Saddle Shop
Orlando
407-295-0331

Catalog Dealers/ Websites:

Equus Unlimited (FL)
http://www.equusunlimited.com/

Riders Warehouse (GA)
1-877-737-2797
http://www.riderswarehouse.com/

Atlanta Saddlery (GA)
800-356-7203
http://www.atlantasaddlery.com/

Feel free to contact me with any other questions or comments.

Kind regards
Barbara Debler

WEATHERBEETA USA INC.
25 Executive Avenue