Merry Christmas!

Best wishes to all of you during this Holiday season!

It's a chrystal clear morning in northern Idaho, sun is just coming up, snow
is sparkling on the ground. John went out on his skis before sunrise. I'm
sipping coffee, contemplating the jigsaw puzzle we started last night (it's
a doozie). Kids are still sleeping. Very peaceful, all's well.

I wish all of you and your loved ones the best - stay warm, stay healthy,
stay safe, and ride far!

Steph