I have joined THE club!!

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
Well I believe now I have joined the exclusive Dually club!! Yep I get the
official Dually wave now..you know the knowing nod and the whole hand up
in a wave that says.."hey there dually owner"
Rob and I broke down sold the 1500 dodge and purchased the 3500 dodge
extend cab with leather!! cd the whole thing..even has get this ...roll up
gn ball hitch!!the only thing it doesn't do is hitch itself up!! I am soo
happy with the purchase...and to now tell you women..Men can convert!! Can
you believe this guy even wanted to go hook up to go ride somewhere on our
last day off?? not only that...we paid our booking fee for our mares
breeding!
oh and get this girls..He loves the smell of horse sweat!!
Merry Christmas all Ya'll and to all a good ride!
Carla (packing the dodge to go 350 miles home for the holidays!)
Rob (honey I cleaned your boots off so you can wear them!)
Ansata (hey..how did dad get to the top of the list?)
Haley (you have to pay for me to get booty call? He should be paying
you!!!)