Re: barefoot competition completions

Oh, Joan.  Must not have made myself
clear.  My Jan. 2001 ride i attempted with
EZs all the way around, lost them left and
right, so i rider optioned.  The next ride
on 9/1 was completely barefoot-50.  The
next one on 10/6 was completely barefoot too-50.
Hope that clears it up.
Thank you for your reply.
Denise

Joan Ruprecht wrote:

> Hi, I came into this thread late, but I am amaized that you consider Easy
> booting barefoot.
>
> Joan

AM Clem Tomarrow (kizzy) has completed 2 out
of 2 completely barefoot 50s.  The first one on
9/1/01 and the second one on 10/6/01.
(also attempted a 50 in Jan/01 but pulled do
to loosing EZ boots left and right).