Circulation- to C. Shelton

Cheryl:
  That's your opinion.  And one that other Strasser followers share.
I don't buy it.

IMO, the alledged numbness you all attribute to lack of (blood) circulation, I
think is a loss of proprioreception.
So as not to clutter this list, I'm going to forward you one of my EMails to Gene
Ovnicek on that subject.
Barb

Cheryl Shelton write:
I just feel that keeping in mind, while pursuing your goals with your horse,
that there may be a possibility that the horse may have his pain receptors
the nerve endings may have an impaired ability to percieve and relay pain
signals is something that may help us in our endeavor to properly care for
our horses.