Barefoot completions: Heidi's post

Heidi:
  You've just summed-up the whole  mess  very well.
I think when some one says "I'll NEVER shoe".. it just turns people
right off.
  IMO you just can't use "ever" and "never" when it
comes to horses (and many other things in life).

Barb

HEIDI's REFERENCED POST:
Again, I have nothing against horses being barefoot.  What bothers me is the finger-pointing that is being done at people who shoe (a proven humane method of preserving hoof integrity) in order to maintain the health and soundness of horses being asked to do more work than the bare hoof wall will tolerate, the comments being made such as "I'll NEVER shoe," and the refusal of people to look at the WHOLE picture.