From: Complete Automotive
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 8:26 AM
Subject: RC: barefoot competion completions

You want stats here are mine I am steven thompson aerc #m17190 my horse beats walkin 5 year old qtr horse gelding aerc #H25071. he has done the follwing rides barefoot (no protection) wild west 30, comstock 25, shine and shine 25., (all prev ride when he was 4) camp far west 50, fireworks 50, we atempted wild west 2 day 100 and made the mistake of using easy boots to save wear ending up pulling with a sore hide foot from the boot rubbing. he went on the last day and was riddin drag and pulling ribbons by my daughter (sound). and last ride this year the oroville 50. that not 250 miles but not bad in my opinion for a barefoot 5 year qtr horse.