Re: trot, trot, trot

 How about you experienced folks share the correct way and maybe more importantly the common mistakes you see when folks trot out and show BC?  I am new to the list, hoping to do my first ride in April, and would LOVE your input.  I have somewhat of an idea about trotting out, but I'm clueless as to the BC thing (not that I'd be there the first ride - ha, ha).  I know that I will make lots of folks cringe as I'm learning, but maybe you can keep me from making too much of a fool of myself (not that that would stop me, never has before, but that's how we learn, right <g>).

Dana

PS  Wouldn't it be a great Christmas present if we could shift the hot topic from the barefoot bru-ha-ha to something else?

From: Merryben@aol.com
CC:
Subject: RC: RE: Trot, Trot, Trot!

I found myself
practicing on training rides and noticing that 90% of the riders at vet
checks really didn't know how to trot-out. It might be good idea to have a
clinic at convention specifically on this topic??

How about adding how to show for BC. I cringe when I watch some of the people doing that.....

ddbpaso@yahoo.com