trailer question

After many years of squeezing our large horses into a small trailer or
borrowing a 4horse to haul two horses, I am finally focused and determined
to buy a Warmblood size trailer.  Having just returned from the rodeo finals
in Las Vegas (spectator) and shopping at all the Cowboy Christmas's any one
person can handle I did find two trailer companies that build Warmblood two
horse bumper pull trailers.  KIEFER BUILT and BRENDERUP.  I Really like what
the Brenderup has to offer, but having only seen One on the road leaves me
speculating the Brenderup is fairly new to the United States, is a well kept
secret or flat out not the way to go.

So my question is:  Anybody out there familiar with this same problem?
Familiar with Brenderup trailers?  Have a trailer company they'd like to
share?  Do's and Don'ts of what to look for?

Thanks.

Jeannie K - Tired of begging rides
Chief - Love to go, but tired of coming out looking like an accordion
Snow - Gee, I'd like to go too, but I'm tired of dieting
Stormchecker  - too young to know better

Arroyo Grande, California