Re: RC: New Mexico and barefooted

In a message dated 12/19/2001 6:25:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, hobo14@earthlink.net writes:

I have only ridden a couple of rides so far. Two (2 day) novice CRT''s on a mare to young to "go the distance". She completed both rides 40 miles in the two days

And this is the difference of what you do and what active endurance competiors do.  We keep hearing these kind of statments which really don't apply to endurance horses.  Two day 40 miles is nothing compaired to a five day 285 miler.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390