Re: RC: Re: Re: Barefoot Stats

I think what really makes it tough for the vets is that the tenderness comes
on gradually during the course of the ride, and it isn't in just one foot.
So the stride alteration isn't the definate head bobbing kind, but a more
subtle change in the horses way of going.

>From: "Heidi Smith" <heidi@sagehillcmk.com>
.  In many cases, the barefoot horses are not