hoof soreness

Okay I truly hope for this to be my last post on this for the year!! I will
try very hard to not respond even if someone directly questions something
I've said.

IMO, if you ride your horse 50 or 100 miles whether shod, shod and padded,
shod with hoof boots, barefoot with hoofboots or barefooted.... your horse
IS going to have sore feet!! I have a feeling if you asked a marathoner if
their feet hurt after a marathon the answer would be YES... in spite of the
best, most advanced running shoes technology can offer or money can buy. IMO
if you pound your feet (or your horse's feet) on the earth for mile after
mile after miles... your feet ARE going to be effected. If you think your
horse's feet are any different, IMO, you ARE in denial. Plain and simple. If
you say your shod horse's feet are pain free after a long endurance race...
for me this only proves the theory that horse shoes are masking the horse's
ability to feel the pain, soreness, damage, what ever.

Cheryl