Old Mac's vs EZ Boots

Karen Standefer hrschk@yahoo.com
REFERENCED POST:
Teresa nanjo@netcom.ca
Has anybody used these Oldmac boots instead of ez boots.
They look easy to use.
www.oldmacs.com
Teresa

Hi, Teresa.  They're pretty heavy and clunky.  However, a lot of people
like using them.  I'm in agreement with Truman about hoof boots also
changing the natural breakover and way of going.  They also don't have the
traction that a bare hoof has.  The Swiss Horse Boots have the least
amount of impact to a bare hoof in my experience.  They still change the
breakover, but they are considerably lighter weight and less bulky.

We have a barefoot endurance horse site where we discuss these things from
time to time if you'd care to join (assuming that you're horses are
barefoot since you can't use the Old Mac's with shod hooves):

www.yahoogroups.com/barefootendurancehorses

Karen