tips for the crewless??? (and clueless)

   I'm getting ready to try my first LD at High Roller
and need some tips and pointers from those of you that
compete without a crew. Any suggestions and routines
that have worked for those of you that do this
"crewless" will certainly be appreciated and welcome!
Am I completely nutts for even trying this on my
own???

Thanks!
Penny
Daisy