Re: Re: Sand (+ feed/laminitis questions)

> Do you think beet pulp is better than using psyllium in all cases? (My
riding instructor does but she also thinks I should feed plain whole oats +
beet pulp.) >
> I have considered switching to whole oats/beet pulp but I think right now
it's more imprtant to leave things alone - too many changes already this
year for this mare, & the all-natural feed I'm using is basically just
that - oats/beet pulp with some probiotics & vitamins thrown in.

FWIW, an article in the Horse Journal last June, extolling the benefits of
beet pulp and saying that everybody else should follow the lead of endurance
riders, said that oats are the perfect complement to beetpulp.

Cindy