Tex Tan endurance saddle

Has anyone tried this saddle yet?  I saw one at the World Quarter Horse
Show (I know..who would have guessed) A woman was looking at it.... my
friend and I were walking around the trade show trying to figure out if
we would ever use this type of equipment again....LOL.  We immediately
noticed this endurance saddle sticking out like a sore thumb.  As we
approached the salesman was kinda struggling with answers.  Well Linda
and I (the shy types....NOT) came to his aide.....really wanting to look
this saddle over.  The woman that was looking at the saddle, we had met
the week before at a endurance ride in Chandler Ok. She and her friend
(at thier first ride) has come over to our camp and looked at and even
tried some of our saddles. Between us we had 2 Ortho-flex's and a Sport
Saddle.
Let me just say this.....if you are a ENDURANCE Rider at the World
Quarter Horse Show and someone is seriously looking at a ENDURANCE
saddle......Chances are....You Know Em!!
Well this was a really cool looking saddle and very well made.  Linda
and I procedeed to SELL it to the woman. The salesman even let her take
it home and try it on her Mule!!  I think it is because he could not
answer questions.....he did not even know how the model got stuck in his
stock!
Ok.....here is my question...Has anyone seen or tried this saddle?  You
can see a photo of it on the Tex Tan website.....but no
information.....I did get some info from them mailed to me. However Tex
Tan can not even tell me what dealers sell it.  I can not find this
saddle for sale anywhere.  Just wanted to share that little story.
Sheila in OKC