For Portland, Oregon riders

I went to "Horse Poor Store" (located in Portland, Oregon) yesterday & saw they had one Biothane (black) halter bridle and one Sidepull (I think Biothane) there. Both are used (good condition) and priced cheap. She says she gets used Biothane pretty regularly. I just bought one used on EnduranceNet or I would of snapped these up. I think they are open 11-7pm tue-sat. They are off Foster on 92nd.

Karla Watson