sport saddle cinch problem

angela mccorkle@thegrid.net
I was wondering if anyone could help with a saddle problem.  I bought a
Bob Marshall endurance saddle and I bought the center fire rigging through
sportack to make cinching faster and the buckles on the cinch rub the back
of my calfs causing bruising.  Has anyone had this same problem?  If so
please email me with any solutions or suggestions.  Thanks Angela
mccorkle@thegrid.net