RE: Bedouins

Title: Bedouins

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Mayeda [mailto:Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 12:20 AM
To: RideCamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Bedouins

We have to be careful and not impose our cultural biases when determining if a horse was neglected or abused or not.

These days most of my horses look fat and sassy....which really bothers me because it means that they are getting no where near enough work. I just don't have the time during the week until I can get my businesses running a bit better. Judging skinny horses and fat people can always get you into trouble. Camels, for example, almost always look awful, no matter how much they eat.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net
www.ratbusters.net