Re: RC: Re: Am I hurting my horse?

Susan,
Thanks for your reply.  It gives me hope, I thought I was going to have to sell my mare.  Originally I was just rescuing her and was going to find her a good home.  But I have gotten attached to her, and especially like how she doesn't spook.  When I got her she was very skinny, with ribs showing, but now she is filled out.  Now I just have to keep her that way.  I loved your website, it is very informative.  I also loved your squirrel story.  I had read it somewhere a while back, but it still made me laugh when I read it this time.
Pamela