From: Tracey & Mark [mailto:mwdodger@mweb.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 9:31 AM
To: RIDE
Subject: RC: Handy euphamisms for falling off your horse

Handy Euphemisms for Falling Off Your Horse

*	Joining Airborne Equitation International (affectionately known
as AAEEEEEEEEEI!).

*	I'm in a transitional relationship with my saddle.

*	Dirt for dessert.

*	High-fiving a nightcrawler.

*	Swan dive (water optional).

*	Spending a little quality time with gravity.

*	Checking your girth...from the bottom.

*	Doing the rootin' tootin', grass-scorching, scare-the-spectators
boogie.

*	A quick trip to Dirtsville.

*	Trolling for paramedics.

*	Just seeing if the judge was paying attention.

*	A Richter-Scale-5 spot check of footing quality.

*	Insufficient flapping.

*	Studying impact craters at close range.

*	Spontaneous retrograde.

*	Pushing down daisies.

*	Turf surfing.

*	Incoming!!

*	A short step-over four feet south of Hermes, France.

*	Vulture baiting.

Tracey