URGENT!! Please Please HELP!! (# 3.)

Ridecampers
I hope that you have read part #1 and  #2 and have had
time to absorb the magnitude of this tragic situation.
Even though I have had only 3 emails of people who
were interested in helping a fellow horseman, I still
have faith that good people I know in this sport would
rise up and be generous. I asked Julie to explain in
more detail how they got to this brink of disaster. I
have included that coorespondence. Keep in mind these
people haven't ASKED for help, I asked THEM if I could
help them.  I am so sure that WE as a membership of
5,000 strong could do this easily giving what we can
according to our means. I f everyone gave $45. taht
would do it. Idealistic as I amy be I know not all
5,000 members will give but still the odds are good we
can do this anyway.
There aren't very many oportunities in this life to
actually be able to make a difference, and the
challenge here is TIME...March 4th is the deadline.
PLRASE! HELP!
If you have made a decision to help please send your
gift from the heart to:
Dennis and Julie Nowak
250 Oil Camp Rd
Marietta, SC 29611