Re: RC: Red Rock Ride "Pamnetus"

  My telephone # is 853-2130.  Looked at the Ride Calendar in this months EN
and found your ride that I had not noticed before<gosh> A friend of mine
Clare Holland has put a few good training miles out your way-especially when
the trails out in Lemmon Valley became mostly moguls.  Sorry to say I have
never ridden in Red Rock at all, and I have lived here since early 80's.
Mostly train east Washoe.  Like to take you up on your offer to come and ride
one day.  My three horses are out to pasture in Fallon for the winter but, I
will be bringing them home in about 2 weeks.  Sounds like a great ride you
will be putting on.  Will you be attending the convention next month? When
will you have your ride entries available?  A good place to put them will be
the ride entry table<?> at the convention.  I will be helping at the Derby
Ditch this year, are you planning on riding it?    All the best, Pam