Trails in Minnesota?

Hi gang - as you may or may not know, I'm the webmaster for AERC's Trails
Web.  I've received requests for info regarding equestrian trails and
camping places in various states, but so far I have very little info to
post on the site.  Specifically someone has asked for trails and horse
camping info for Minnesota.  Anyone have any info on that?  Or any other
state?  Please send privately to me at fasterhorses@gilanet.com and I will
then post it to the trails/travel page on the site.  Whenever I add info to
that site I'll report back here with the link so anyone who wants to can
check it out.  The trails/travel page
is:  http://www.fasterhorses.com/aerc/trails.html

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html